Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wow I Cant Believe I Got My PROFILE & PHOTOS Stalkers

Here's another reminded to keep away from Facebook applications that promise to make you identify who keeps on checking your profile on Facebook: applications that say providing them access to your account will have you knowing who your stalkers in Facebook are, are likely rogue facebook applications.


Profile Stalker App

If you see this message shared by your friends: "Wow I cant Believe I Got My PROFILE & PHOTOS Stalkers", make sure that you do not give the application access to your account or you will start sending out spammy messages to your friends that urge them to use the profile stalker facebook application.

What You Can Do

  • Flag the message as spam

  • If your account is already compromised, select the drop down arrow beside HOME and Go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS.




  • Go to APPS. Find which of the applications you have is causing your Facebook account to spam your friends. This may be the latest app you used before you start to send out spammy messages. Click the x mark beside the malicious application to remove it.




  • Your Facebook should stop sending spam now.



  • Warn your friends about "Wow I cant Believe I Got My PROFILE & PHOTOS Stalkers" messages, share this post on Facebook.

1 comment: