Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dr. Oz Diet Products on Facebook

Have you seen one of your friends posting this message in Facebook?
"FINALLY! A solution that worked. I found this new weight loss product last month watching TV. I have already lost a bunch of weight I cant believe it! This is where I got it from check it out."



acai berry facebook virus

Beware of the Acai Berry weight loss, HCG diet and Dr. Oz Diet products being promoted on Facebook particularly if they are posted and shared by a multiple of your friends as these are likely spam or clickjacking scams.

The Dr. Oz diet messages have links leading to what appears as a news site that supports the effectiveness of acai berry miracle diet in weight loss. Do not be easily lured into buying the promoted weight loss product and handing out your credit card information to such sites especially if you arrived in those sites via spammy messages that you have read in the social network.

There are already existing claims on the effectiveness of Acai berry diet in weight loss and some of these claims may be true. Consumers, however, should stay clear of patronizing any diet product, whether effective or not, if the product employs spammy and clickjacking methods in social networks for marketing.

Here are variants of the Acai berry and Dr. Oz diet products spam:


Hey friends, finally a product that works! Lately I have been taking this new weight-loss product I saw on TV. I am already 25 pounds lighter! I got them here

Finally something that works! Lately I have been taking this new weight-loss product I saw on Dr Oz. I am already 24 pounds lighter! I got them from here

Finally a product that works! Lately I have been using this new weight-loss product I saw on Dr-Oz. I am already 25 pounds lighter! I got them from here



If your Facebook account is sending this weight loss product spam messages, a rogue facebook application may be responsible for this. Here's what you should do:

1. Mark the message as spam.

2. Go to Home >> Account Settings and the Apps

3. Find any suspicious application that you may have used and click the x mark beside this malicious Facebook app.

4. Your account should stop sending out those spam messages once you have removed the rogue Facebook app.
5. Warn your friends about the Dr. Oz Diet and any weight loss product spam they see shared in Facebook. Share this article on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a distinct appetite suppressant which is containing the groundbreaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre extracted from high quality pure Konjac.

    ReplyDelete