Monday, February 6, 2012

Which Friend Stalks You the Most on Facebook?

Here's another version of the who viewed my profile scam on Facebook, an application that is supposed to tell who among your friends stalk you the most in the social networking site.


My biggest stalker is ____ Which Friend Stalks You the Most?

The trend for such scams can be attributed to one feature of an older social networking site Friendster where users are able to view who checked or viewed their profiles. Unfortunately, Friendster is not Facebook and applications that promise to give users an overview who checks out their profile and who their "stalkers" are are likely scams distributed for malicious purposes.


Purpose Behind "Which Friend Stalks You the Most on Facebook?" Scams

Why is there a boom in fake Facebook applications and features? Cyber crooks are distributing rogue applications in an attempt to lure people to visit malicious pages. These pages may prompt you to install rogue toolbars, download viruses and malwares masquerading as plugins or a software upgrade, phish your login credentials, ask you to provide information such as your email and phone number or prompt you to do surveys. In a way or the other, cyber crooks likely earn money whenever people do the bidding of these malicious pages.

What to Do:

  • Report Which Friend Stalks You the Most in Facebook? messages as spam. Remember, there is no such thing as Facebook who viewed your profile or stalker applications in the social network YET. Removing the messages you have posted or seen shared in Facebook will help prevent others from falling to this scam.which friend stalks you the most find out here


Remove the rogue Facebook app that may be spamming your wall or your friends' walls with "Which Friend Stalks You the Most in Facebook?" messages. To do this,

--- select the drop down arrow beside HOME. Go to ACCOUNT SETTINGS.

facebook which friend stalks you the most

--- Go to APPS.

--- Determine which of the applications you use might be causing your Facebook account to spam your friends. Click the x mark beside the malicious application.
FACEBOOK VIRUS

Make sure to advise your friends from this stuff by sharing this post on Facebook.

7 comments:

  1. Who is my stalker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did some checking on this to see if it was legit. Doesn't appear to be so, so be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidently fell into this, and I removed it from my wall, but when I checked bak the exact same thing was there, so I tired blocking it and reporting it as spam, but it said it couldn't. I then removed it again. It came back. So I went into account settings but I don't know which app it is named under.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I sent everbody spam. through which friends stalked you the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. people are all ways stalking me

    ReplyDelete
  6. who stalkin me?

    ReplyDelete