Sunday, July 17, 2011

WOW! I cant believe that you can see who is viewing your profile!




Who viewed me on Facebook
Sorry Folks, there's no such Facebook feature (yet) as seeing who viewed your profile



WOW! I cant believe that you can see who is viewing your profile! I just saw my top 10 profile VIEWERS and I am SHOCKED from who is viewing my profile is a rouge application scam or a survey scam. Friends in facebook that are infected by this scam will post the message stated above on their wall. Clicking on this link would take you to an application confirmation page where if you click allow, you would be made to answer surveys and end up with nothing. Any application that lets you view who has viewed your profile is a scam.


Click here to see how many times YOUR profile was viewed
Tabuhost.com

Awesome! A new way to see your profile's full stats. I just checked how many people have viewed my profile andhow much time I spent on FB this month :). Scan your profile and let me know how popular you are.

WOW I cant believe that you can see who is viewing your profile!I just saw my top 10 profile VIEWERS and I am SHOCKED from who is viewing my profile!You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE...NOW TRY TO FIND OUT WHO'S STALKING AT YOU HERE>>

Here are some related facebook scams:

How to set up Facebook Video Calling

This Girl Will Never Forget to Turn Her Webcam off Again

If  in case you clicked on this scam link, here are steps to remove the scam from your account:


  • You can click the x mark beside the spammy post to either remove the post or report as spam.



You may also want to check the apps you are using:

  • Go to the the Privacy Settings page

  • Click on ‘Edit Your Settings’ under Apps and Websites.

  • Click Remove unwanted or spammy apps.

  • Find the malicious app

  • Click on ‘Edit Settings’ and 'remove app'

  • For a detailed guide and other things that you NEED to do, check out this post: How to Stop Spam on Facebook

  • Help your infected friends by sharing this post on facebook or twitter.


3 comments:

  1. If you have ever clicked on the app claiming to let you see who is viewing your profile you may want to check this out.. It is a scam and your facebook page may be infected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to fix wifeys right now.....

    ReplyDelete