Sunday, January 1, 2012

Selena Gomez Caught On LEAKED Tape

Selena is yet again a victim of new video scams circulating in Facebook. The young singer actress is getting her rounds as the subject of misleading news spread by scammers who want to monetize from paid surveys.




Selena Gomez Caught On (LEAKED Tape)
you will lost your all respect for Selena Gomez after watching this


Selena Gomes is just an addition to an ever growing roster of actresses, singers and popular personalities whose names have been used to make people on Facebook answer surveys. If you happened to have seen this bogus news on Facebook, make sure to do the following:

Report “Selena Gomez Caught On LEAKED Tape” messages as spam. Click the x mark beside the post and report as spam. The image below shows how:

Selena Gomez facebook

Share this post on Facebook to warn your friends about this scam:

4 comments:

  1. I NEED HELP.
    I didn't even click on that link nor did I like or share that still it was posted on my friends' Facebook Walls & Timelines. Although I removed the post but a page of the same name ("Selena Gomez Caught On (LEAKED Tape)") has automatically found a place in the "Likes" menu of my Facebook Timeline. When I click on the link of the page in order to "Unlike" it, no browser redirects to the page but redirects to the Facebook home page. Does anybody have any idea how to remove that page from the "Likes" menu of my Facebook timeline?
    The following URL appears for just a second in the address bar of browsers as I click on the link of that page:
    salenagandihai.blogspot.in/? 86838440
    If you want you can have a look at the link of that page on my Facebook Timeline in the "Show other Pages" section of the "Likes" menu:
    http://www.facebook.com/sourabhdevani/favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fake, that's not true. please some body tell me it's not true:@.

    ReplyDelete